[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
EGS is seeking qualified candidates for a Senior Training Specialist opportunity for our customer in Aiken SC at
the Savannah River Site. Services shall be provided using SRNS processes and procedures. Programmatic
guidance will be provided by SRNS.
Provide training support for Site Maintenance Training Programs. Conduct the analysis, design, development,
implementation and evaluation of assigned training programs in accordance with the requirements of 4B Manual
and approved Training guidelines. Incorporate technical data into proper material format and content requiring
little or no corrections with minimal supervision. Develop proper test items requiring little or no corrections.
Attain and maintain classroom instructional and technical qualifications. Complete training and examination
documentation in a timely manner with minimal errors. Present lesson materials at the technical and instructional
level established by Site Maintenance and Training Management. Revise lesson material as errors and/or
enhancements are identified. Analyze, review, assess, and extract relevant training content from technical design
A 40 hour work week is scheduled. SRNS utilizes various work schedules; including 5/8s (8 hours/day; five days
per week), 4/10s (10 hours/day; four days per week), and 9/80s (9 hours/day, five days on week A and 4 days on
week B). Workweek excludes SRNS holidays. SRNS Management will determine best schedule depending on
work needs. Each workday has a 30-minute lunch.
Area Security Access:
Candidate must have the ability to obtain and maintain a DOE “L” security clearance. An active DOE clearance is
not initially required to perform assigned duties. After award, the selected candidate will be notified when to
apply for a clearance based on specific work assignments. Candidates who have possessed an active DOE
clearance (“L” or “Q”) within the past two years are preferred.
1. Bachelor’s degree and/or 8 years nuclear mechanical maintenance experience OR High School Diploma
(or equivalent) with 10 years previous experience in mechanical maintenance OR High School Diploma
(or equivalent) with 8 years previous experience in mechanical maintenance/operations training
2. Experience in E&I Maintenance Training. preferred
3. Demonstrated knowledge of DOE, SRNS, and SRS operating policies, rules, and regulations. preferred
4. Demonstrated knowledge of INPO/NRC operations and training regulations and requirements and
industrial codes and standards. preferred
5. Extensive knowledge in E&I Maintenance.
6. Demonstrated knowledge of DOE order 426.2,
7. Demonstrated experience in the design, development, and implementation of technical training programs
8. Previous SRS experience is preferred.
9. Ability to obtain and maintain a DOE “L” security clearance
10. U.S. Citizenship Required
11. Reference check to evaluate performance capability may occur. Please provide three references.