[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Note: This job is located in Richland, WA and does not have PD. Local candidates or people looking to relocate to the Hanford site are encouraged to apply.
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We multiple openings for Work Control Planners with the following qualifications:
• Prepare corrective maintenance work plans and work instructions.
• Support subject matter experts in the planning, review, and approval process.
• Coordinate field walk downs to ensure worker involvement.
• Assist in the validation of work requests.
• Lead Hazards Analyses using the Job Hazard Analysis Checklist.
• Ensure hazard controls are identified and incorporated in the work plan.
• Order material in support of corrective maintenance actions
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
High School Diploma and 2+ years experience as a Planner at any DOE facility.
Also willing to consider craft personnel who want to move into a Planning role or candidates who have Fire Protection Systems experience.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.