[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Edgewater is seeking qualified candidates for a Plumbing Engineer opportunity for our customer in Greenville, SC to support a DOE Construction Design Project.
Remote work arrangements with monthly site visits will be considered.
Due to Client Requirements, Candidate is required be a US Citizen
Perform Plumbing engineering design work requiring application of standard engineering techniques and procedures.
• Perform basic process engineering assignments
• Generate, calculate, and correlate data to assist higher level engineers in performing required engineering functions
• Understand and follow Process Design Basis and Process Design Criteria
• Maintain awareness of cost impacts related to process design
• Understand client objectives and goals; implement these objectives and goals in all aspects of work on the project
• Assist with process studies
• Other duties as assigned
• Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in engineering field of study and no required previous years of work-related experience; a recognized professional certification or registration in the applicable field, if required
• Knowledge of the Plumbing Code and plumbing design is preferred.
• Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
• Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete job
• Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines
• Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
If you are interested in being considered for this position and your resume clearly outlines your relevant experience for this position, please follow the applications steps via our website www.Edgewatertech.net/careers.
Edgewater will not submit your resume without first having detailed discussions with you and obtaining your permission to do so.
We look forward to hearing from you!
WORKING WITH EDGEWATER
Edgewater offers the opportunity to structure benefit packages to best suit your needs. We offer multiple individual and family benefit options including paid time off, medical, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance, and a pre-tax 401 (k) retirement account with Company matching contributions and 100% vesting for eligible participants beginning DAY 1.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Edgewater is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected Veterans, or individuals with disabilities.