[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are currently recruiting for two (2) I&C Design Engineers with the following qualifications:
Primary responsibilities include engineering analysis, walkdowns, design development and generation of design output documents including but not limited to: P&IDs; Control Logics; Loop Diagrams; Instrument Indices; Setpoint Lists; Instrument and Control Valve Specifications; DCS and PLC Design; Instrument Location and Installation Design; Panel Layouts; and Vendor Document Review.
BS Degree in one of the following disciplines: Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Nuclear Engineering, I&C Engineering or current registration as a Professional Engineer in one of the above disciplines. Will consider five (5) years of related design experience (in addition to the required 10 years design experience) as an equivalent to the education or registration requirements.
* Previous SRS Design Engineering or DOE facility experience (Preferred)
* 10 years of direct I&C design experience (within the last 15 years) in the nuclear or process chemical industry.
* Design experience with process control instrumentation.
* Design experience with PLCs.
* Design experience with distributed control systems.
* Experience with 2D CADD.
* Candidate must be able to perform weekly field walk downs of the job site for the engineering work being performed. These walk downs may involve construction sites with uneven surfaces and work in progress, walking for distances of over half a mile, climbing of ladders to access remote areas, dressing out in protective clothing and environments where a respirator is required.
* Ability to obtain and maintain a DOE “Q” security clearance.
Duration: 6 months with option for additional 30 months.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.