[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Minimum Qualification Requirements (Education/Experience):
• Must have previous work planner experience in electrical, mechanical, and fitter planning (prefer a minimum of 4 years)
• Minimum one year job related experience.
• Highly desirable to have in-depth knowledge of basic fundamentals of electrical, electronic, mechanical systems and hardware and their operation and maintenance.
• Be able to read, understand, and translate engineering drawings and specifications into maintenance documents.
• Performs scope as defined in Principal Duties and Responsibilities and as directed by
• Works in accordance with approved training, policies, procedures, and instructions and in a safe manner.
• Maintains assigned reading and required reading as required for the position.
• Performs work in conformance with the Integrated Safety Management System (ISMS), Voluntary
Protection Program (VPP) principles and functions, and Stop Work Authority.
• Participates in the identification and resolution of health and safety issues through active
involvement and support of the IST.
• Makes recommendations for innovative ideas or approaches to processes and procedures to increase
efficiency and effectiveness.
• Assists in the preparation and review of procedures and other related documents, as applicable.
• Provides support to cost savings initiatives, as applicable.
• Responsible for completion of assigned training, qualifications/certifications, assigned reading,
and required reading.
TFE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.