[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for a Subject Matter Expert III - project controls with the following qualifications:
* Manages and directs the daily tasks required to perform ongoing support of design, construction, startup and/or operations/ maintenance activities of complex high technology systems or projects Renders expert opinions on engineering and technical issues, provides recommendations to project design and construction teams in specific areas of expertise.
* Provides independent reviews and assessments in areas of specialized expertise and provides guidance to project teams in delivering results on projects of high- technology nature.
* Interfaces with management personnel and customer representatives.
* Develops and enforces work standards, assigns schedules, reviews work quality, communicates goals, objectives, and policies of the organization to subordinates.
Provides leadership for the project team, coordinates with the functional organizations, and supervises senior personnel within the project organization
* BS/BA degree in Engineering, Science or Business Management.
* Seven (7 years) of directly applicable experience in specialized technical field and is acknowledged as an expert in the specific area in question.
* Advanced experience in Project Controls function and sub functions of cost and schedule. Advanced experience in Earned Value Management principles and techniques that comply with EIA-748 in U.S. Government facilities, programs, and/or projects.
* Advanced Experience in maintaining a rigorous project management system supporting compliant DOE O 413.3B, Program and Project Management for the Acquisition of Capital Assets.”
Estimated duration: Award date for 2184.0 hrs
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.