[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
USAR3978 – PROJECT EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT LEAD – OAK RIDGE, TN – DUE BY 8/12
ReNuke Services is seeking a Project Emergency Management Lead at our client site in Oak Ridge, TN
Must hold DOE Q clearance or have the ability to get one.
• Supervises the ETTP Emergency Management Program that includes the site-wide emergency management program, the ETTP Park Shift Superintendent's office, and the ETTP Fire Protection Technical Services group.
• Leads EM staff in the performance of EM functions.
• Assists in the implementation of the ETTP site-wide Emergency Management program to ensure compliance with DOE Orders, and federal and state regulations pertaining to emergency planning, preparedness, and response.
• Assists the staff assigned to the ETTP Park Shift Superintendent's office.
• Ensure that the qualifications for the staff as required by UCOR-4113 UCOR Nuclear and Radiological Facilities Qualification Standard are current.
• Oversee the development and maintenance of PSS procedures and checklists that are necessary for the conduct of the PSS responsibilities.
• Bachelor's Degree or related science/engineering area or equivalent experience.
• Prior experience in implementing DOE emergency management requirements is preferred.
• Must be knowledgeable of applicable DOE orders and understand the hazards associated with the work scope.