[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for Quality Assurance Engineers to guide the development, implementation, and evaluation of processes, procedures and applications contributing to the overall objectives of maintaining an effective quality program.
Individuals at this level have broad expertise or unique knowledge, uses skills to contribute to development of objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways.
* Develops advanced concepts, techniques, and standards based on professional principles and theories.
* Viewed as an expert in the field within the Laboratory. Works on unusually significant, unique or complex issues.
* Provides solutions that are highly creative and where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles.
* Has impact on successes of future concepts, products or technologies.
* Erroneous decisions or recommendations would normally result in failure to reach goals crucial to significant organizational objectives and would profoundly affect the image of the organization.
* Creates formal networks involving coordination among groups, and other key decision makers.
* Regular contacts with other resources internal and external to the organization.
* Works under consultative direction toward predetermined long-range targets.
* Assignments are often self-initiated.
* Virtually self-supervisory.
* Uses independent judgment for determining course of action to accomplish objectives. * Uses wide latitude in the methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
Education BS/MS degree in engineering, quality assurance, industrial systems engineering, or related field and a minimum of 12 years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.