[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
• Provide oversight to partners and subcontractors developing mechanical system designs for the Natrium reactor.
• Assist in the development, maintenance and implementation of procedures, forms, work guides, tools, and training material related to design control, configuration management, and other engineering processes.
• Identify, raise, and resolve inconsistencies and deficiencies in existing processes and procedures, including initiation and resolution of condition reports.
• Assist area leads, engineering teams, and other project staff in understanding and implementing Natrium processes and procedures.
• Support planning efforts and maintain schedule adherence for design activities
• Provide technical direction and oversight of supplier projects, working with the contract administrator to ensure delivery of data and other deliverables, as well as coordination and performance of technical reviews of deliverables.
Key Qualifications and Skills:
• B.S. or higher in relevant engineering discipline from an accredited university and 2+ years direct experience in an Engineering work environment.
• Knowledge of quality program design and configuration management principles, practices, and tools.
• Experience in writing and maintaining technical project procedures and training.
• Experience with ANSI/NIRMA CM 1.0 and 10 CFR 50 Appendix B control programs preferred.
• Excellent technical writing, communication, and presentation skills.
• Attention to detail and aspiration for technical excellence.
• Candidate must be a self-starter and possess ability to perform both individually and as a team contributor.
• Experience working to quality standards on design activities, such as ASME NQA-1 or ISO 9001.
• The successful candidate will possess a high degree of trust and integrity, able to communicate openly, and display respect and a desire to foster teamwork.