[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
One of our clients, a commercial nuclear power utility, and one of the nation’s premier energy providers has an urgent need for a Nuclear Chemistry Technician.
The qualified candidate will enjoy:
• Long-Term Contract assignment (12+ months) with the very real possibility of an extension, or rolling in house to a permanent role for a top performer!
• Rare, “One Of A Kind” New Nuclear Technology opportunity!
• Excellent warm weather location where everyone wants to be!
• Close proximity to the ocean, beaches, mountains and a variety of outdoor activities.
• Very affordable low cost of living area.
• An extremely competitive Pay Rate and Per Diem awaits a top performer!
• Overtime available $$$ (time and a half!).
In the role of a Nuclear Chemistry Technician, you will obtain samples for chemical and radio-analytical analyses from a variety of plant systems (primary, secondary, cooling water systems etc.). You will determine appropriate chemical treatments for the water systems and administer these treatments in accordance with approved chemistry department policies and procedures.
The qualified candidate for Nuclear Chemistry Technician MUST have:
* Five (5+) years experience working in the Nuclear Power Industry.
* Recent experience working and qualified as a Nuclear Chemistry Technician at a commercial nuclear power plant.
* Ability to obtain unescorted access at a commercial nuclear power plant.
* Excellent references.
* Immediate availability.
If you know someone who meets or exceeds the above qualifications, please have them E-mail a resume (in complete confidence) to: Gina@gcservices.com
Please forward this E-mail to anyone you think may be qualified for this position!
Vice President & Search Consultant
Gilbert Consulting Services, Inc.
(805) 481-5105 x211