[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Mechanical Engineer to work within their company located in Seabrook, NH for a 1 year + assignment.
Manage the development of new applied technology and power management projects of varying types as assigned. Create resource solutions for public power utilities and implement project plans from the early feasibility phase through the construction phase. Project size will vary, with typical development and construction budgets ranging from a few million dollars for small renewable projects to hundreds of millions for large conventional projects.
• Responsible for performing engineering assignments of a complex nature requiring the application of engineering skills.
• Assignments involve planning and organizing projects and the application of highly specialized knowledge in carrying out the work.
• Provides technical support to lower-level professionals.
• Mechanical Engineer with project management skills and knowledge of budgets.
• Typically requires 8 plus years of experience and a B.S. in Engineering. Professional Engineering certification is strongly preferred.