[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Thomas Thor Associates now has very long-term contract openings for Nuclear Project Managers with a utility client in South Carolina.
• Minimum of 11 years of project management experience.
• Graduation from a four-year college or university (strongly preferred).
• Expert in project management principles.
• Expertise to Strong Expertise in Project Management, Decision Making, Critical Thinking, and Problem Solving
• Working knowledge to proficiency in project related Scheduling/ Cost Controls.
• Experience in utility industry.
• Knowledge in construction management