[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Our client, a major commercial nuclear power utility, has an urgent need for Mechanical Design Engineers. These are permanent, “in-house” positions. The qualified candidate will enjoy:
* Work from home up to 50% of the time! (Must be located near the plant).
* Working for one of the very top performing (INPO 1) Nuclear Utilities in the USA with a bright long-term future providing you with excellent job security!
* This utility is known for its industry leading compensation package including a generous base salary, and the best performance bonus and benefits in the Nuclear Industry!
* Join an excellent team with a very personable “people-oriented” boss.
* Live in/near a major city with an international airport OR choose a rural location with plenty of elbow room.
* Enjoy a healthy lifestyle with world class boating, fishing and other outdoor activities.
* Career advancement opportunities abound at both the nuclear site and corporate for a top performer!
As a Mechanical Design Engineer, you will be responsible for collecting data and conducting engineering thermohydraulic design and safety analysis calculations. Ensure the nuclear plant’s design basis and license conditions are maintained. Preparation and approval of Design Change Packages (DCPs) for plant systems and components design upgrades and modifications. Support installation and testing of plant systems, components and facility changes.
The qualified candidate for a Mechanical Design Engineer MUST have:
* Mechanical Engineering experience (pipe stress & thermohydraulic calculations, reviews etc.)
* Experience working in the Electric Utility or Industrial (Oil/Gas etc.) industry.
* Experience with common mechanical engineering software.
* BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering (or closely related) is required.
If you know someone who meets or exceeds the above qualifications, please have them E-mail a resume (in complete confidence) to: Gina@gcservices.com
Please forward this E-mail to anyone you believe may be qualified for this position!
Gina R. Gilbert
Vice President & Search Consultant
Gilbert Consulting Services, Inc.
Phone: (805) 481-5105 x211