[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aecon-Wachs has openings for Nuclear/ERPI qualified Electricians across the Duke Energy fleet. This position has the potential to last 6 months beginning at Oconee Nuclear Station October 2022. Travel between different Duke Energy Nuclear stations will be required to support the fall and spring outage season. Aecon-Wachs offers competitive rates and per-diem for qualifying individuals.
• Making low voltage terminations and splices
• Using basic electrical test equipment
• Working on low voltage circuits (<600V)
• Must have 4 years of Electrical Experience
• Nuclear experience preferred
• Must pass nuclear background check and drug screening
• Duke Energy experience is a plus
Qualified/Interested candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out at 540-717-2930 to discuss this opportunity.