[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
InnoTech is hiring for a variety of positions around the country. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, and we are looking for qualified professionals to join our team. This position is not the only position available. Please feel free to forward professional resumes for consideration across our fleet of projects.
The best way to be submitted for this or other positions is to send your resume to email@example.com. With any questions please reach out at 561-764-6105.
The Pueblo Chemical Agent-Destruction Pilot Plant (PCAPP) is looking for a Sr. Electrical Engineer at the Pueblo, CO location. This position will report to the Design Engineering Group Supervisor and will be responsible for producing design in support of modifications to an operating process facility. The senior electrical engineer will be responsible for coordinating extensively with other engineering disciplines as well as other departments on the Project in order to independently produce quality deliverables within a set schedule. He or she is expected to provide informed code interpretation to support various parts of the Plant, and to present design options to management for approval.
This is a long-term assignment with a 4-10s schedule. The work hours are from 7:00am – 4:30pm Monday – Thursday.
• Evaluates, selects, and applies standard engineering methods, techniques, procedures, and criteria, using independent judgment with limited oversight.
• Performs electrical engineering design, including the development of single line diagrams, panel schedules, schematics, connection diagrams, load lists, etc.
• Leads multi-disciplinary design teams on projects of moderate complexity.
• Develops material requisitions and specifications for non-standard equipment and bills of material for off-the-shelf equipment and components.
• Properly interprets and applies codes & standards and customer design requirements, for the preparation of electrical design documents, specifications, material requisitions and system descriptions related to design tasks.
• Conducts document and design checking as required.
• Demonstrates leadership qualities with emphasis on continuous improvement and team building, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Provide guidance on engineering methods, techniques, procedures and criteria to expand the skillsets of peers.
• Participates in and fosters a work environment that is based upon openness, trust, communication, teamwork, empowerment, innovation, and satisfaction.
• Day to day responsibilities may include support to: operations, maintenance, operations support, acquisitions, safety, and/or quality.