[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Although a clearance is not required to begin work, the individual must be able to obtain a clearance and maintain the clearance..
This is a professional technical writing position within the Information Systems & Services (IS&S) Chief Technology Office. The responsibilities of the person in this position is to include but not be limited to:
- Collaborate with stakeholders and sponsors through demands and projects
- Translate notes in various forms into deliverables including charts, graphs, flowcharts, and written paragraph formats
- Proofread, fix/edit, and mature existing or delivered documents into different views and/or formats to address specific audiences both technical and ELT
- Translate from technical to business and from business to technical requirements, workflows, solutions, etc..
- Communicate clearly both through voice and written formats
Knowledge and/or Training Requirements
Formal training or demonstrated high level knowledge in multiple technical areas is required. Tasks may require working knowledge in networking, application architecture, data structures, the microsoft stack, and other enabling technologies. Knowledge of system life cycle methodologies and the integration of new information technology into existing infrastructures is desired. Familiarity with DOE/NNSA policies and challenges is a plus.
Work schedule is four 10 hour days M-Th for Y-12 site; and a 9/80 M-Fri scheudule for Pantex site