[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
REMOTE - Digital Instrumentation & Control (DI&C) Procurement Engineer –
DI&C Procurement Engineer. In this role, you will act as the DI&C Procurement Engineer for Sodium Fast Reactor technologies with a broad range of procurement activities for both I&C and electrical systems. Interfacing with all stakeholders. Develop, and review (SOW), (PR), (EOI), (RFP), (BOMS) for advanced control systems for advanced nuclear reactor technologies.
• Responsible for interfacing, supporting, and coordinating geographically diverse and international design team members to procure systems, components, or service for nuclear power plants.
• Provide oversight and support to partners and subcontractors for managing SOWs for I&C and Electrical designs for the Natrium reactor.
• Review of vendor proposals, including vendor selection and benchmarking of vendor capabilities.
• Support with vendor audits and supply chain qualification.
• Receipt inspection and certification of vendor work products.
• Enforcement of contract deliverable including schedules, milestones, and quality requirements.
• Strict adherence to 2CFR200 Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, And Audit Requirements for Federal Awards.
• B.S. or higher in Controls, Electrical, or related discipline
• 5+ years direct experience with proven Nuclear Power Plant Engineering.
• 5+ years direct experience with proven commercial acquisition of industrial systems >$5 million.
• Experience in Procurement Engineering performing material and service classifications, and EPRI guidance on Commercial Grade Dedications.
• Previous experience with nuclear reactor safety systems or nuclear instrumentation systems designs desired.
• Working knowledge of with NEI 0809, IEEE 603, IEEE 7-4.3.2 and IEEE 1012, desired but not required.
• Familiarity with nuclear power plant quality assurance (e.g. 10 CFR 50 Appendix B, ASME NQA-1) strongly desired but not required.
• Project management and/or project controls experience is preferred.
• Technical writing, communication, and presentation skills, attention to detail
• Ability to work on multiple simultaneous tasks that require a multi-disciplinary approach.