[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Our client, a major commercial nuclear power utility, has an urgent need for an Electrical Engineer. Entry level through Senior/Principal level positions available! This is a permanent in-house position. The qualified candidate will enjoy:
* Working for one of the very top performing (INPO 1) Nuclear Utilities in the USA with a bright long-term future providing you with excellent job security!
* This utility is known for its industry leading compensation package including a generous base salary, and the best performance bonus and benefits in the Nuclear Industry!
* Join one of the most talented engineering teams in the USA with a very personable “people-oriented” boss.
* Live in/near a major city with an international airport OR choose a rural location with plenty of elbow room.
* Enjoy a healthy lifestyle with world class boating, fishing, hiking and other outdoor activities.
* This company has a customized “Career Development Plan” for you to achieve your career advancement goals at both the Nuclear Site or Corporate Office!
As an Electrical Engineer you will be responsible for monitoring, assessing and improving performance of Power Plant electrical systems and components (Transformers, Substations, Generators, Breakers, UPSs, Instrumentation and Controls etc.). You will gain a wide variety of experience performing Design Change Package (DCP) system upgrades and ensure the health of your assigned systems in support of power plant operations.
The qualified candidate for Electrical Engineer MUST have:
* Two (2)+ years Electrical Engineering experience working in an Industrial environment.
* BS Electrical Engineering Degree (or closely related).
* Excellent references with the ability to obtain unescorted nuclear plant access.
If you know someone who meets or exceeds the above qualifications, please have them E-mail a resume (in complete confidence) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please forward this E-mail to anyone you believe may be qualified for this position!
President & Senior Search Consultant
Gilbert Consulting Services, Inc.
Phone: (805) 481-5105 x210