[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
One of our clients, a commercial nuclear power plant, has an urgent need for Licensed Operator (SRO) Training Instructors (permanent in-house positions). The qualified candidate will enjoy:
* A desirable and family friendly 4x10ís schedule and enjoy 3-day weekends!
* Live near a vacation destination offering warm weather, beaches, boating, fishing, and within minutes from the amenities of a big city.
* Work in a regulated market, ensuring long-term stability and job security.
* Work for a company known for their family-oriented culture, directly contributing to a positive quality of life.
* An industry leading compensation package including a generous Base Salary, lucrative SRO Certification Bonus, and the top Performance Bonus and Benefits in the Nuclear Industry!
* Sign On + Retention Bonus available for a top performer!
In the role of SRO Training Instructor, you will conduct Initial License Operator Training to initial license candidates and License Operator Requalification Training to SRO and RO Licensed Operators. You will conduct training in the classroom, simulator and on-the-job environments. You will develop and upgrade training materials and lesson guides as well as the NRC exam banks.
The qualified candidate for SRO Training Instructor must have:
* Reactor Operator (RO) License or Senior Reactor Operator (SRO) License/ Certification (PWR or BWR).
* Recent experience as:
- License Operator Training Instructor
- Working in nuclear plant operations with a strong desire to become an SRO Instructor
* Strong communication skills (both oral and written).
* Excellent References.
If you know someone who meets or exceeds the above qualifications, please forward this E-mail to them or have them contact Gina Gilbert at (805) 481-5105 x211 or E-mail Gina@gcservices.com
Vice President & Search Consultant
Gilbert Consulting Services, Inc.
Phone: (805) 481-5105 x211