[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
BHI is looking for a Nuclear Designer for an opportunity at North Anna Nuclear Facility. The candidate will work in a position in the Drawing Update Group as part of the Design Engineering Department. Duties and Responsibilities
- Work on site and provide CAD/ Designer and Drawing Update support to the station for developing design change drawing documents in support of plant modifications and maintaining the existing Design Configuration of North Anna Power Plant, Units #1 & #2.
- Work in a broad range of Drawing Configuration Control issues both on the component and system level. Candidates will be expected to gain familiarity with Nuclear Power Plant design, including the Mechanical or Electrical Distribution Systems including Instrumentation and Control Systems at the station
Qualifications / Education / ExperienceThe ideal candidate will have:
- Prefer designers with +5 years of experience with a focus on electrical designs.
- Preferred - Associates in Drafting or experience and demonstrated abilities in Drafting
- Required - High School or GED
- Working knowledge of Computer Aided Design software.
- Working knowledge of and demonstrated skill in applying applicable regulations, related codes, and standards related to specialty craft (e.g. Mechanical, Electrical, Structural, Instrumentation and Control) needs of department.
- Advanced skill in the use of CADD Microstation/AutoCAD software, FMS (File Management System), DocTop & DocEm, Passport, DMIS, and Maximo.
- Willing to get into the field and perform hands on walk downs to assist in developing plant modifications and Project Drawings in support of the modification process.