[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We have been awarded a long term procedure upgrade project with a major utility and are searching for experienced Procedure Writers to join our organization.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Experience
• 7+ years experience holding a Reactor Operator or SRO or STA license/certification required.
• Westinghouse PWR experience is required.
• Associates degree or completion of technical program in craft discipline (mechanical, electrical, instrument and controls, etc.) or nuclear operations required.
• Considerable work experience demonstrating solid working knowledge nuclear operations.
• Significant work experience preparing and writing descriptive copy using publishing tools and writer guidelines, and verifying documentation, both orally and visually.
• Strong technical thinking skills, with demonstrated ability to read, interpret and present technical information.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills, demonstrated ability to meet with all levels of management, and to effectively represent and negotiate issues and concerns.
• Leadership skills, ability to analyze issue quickly and assess risk.
• Ability to prioritize and assign work, and to serve as a technical resource to others.
• Demonstrates strong customer service orientation and high degree of ownership.
• Skilled in use of computer and procedure writing software.