[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Field Engineer Technician (Electrical/Instrumentation)
Estimated Duration of Work Assignment (should not exceed 1 year): 6-12 months
Experience using Maximo is required
Job Location: Construction site – gravel walk areas, turnstiles, PPE required
Position will require being in the field 80% of the time.
· At least 5 years’ experience in construction, testing, and/or technical inspection of electrical/instrumentation in areas such as electrical systems, lighting systems, high voltage equipment, grounding, DCS systems or other installation activities requiring raceway, cable pulling, and/or termination activities.
· Demonstrated commitment to Environment, Safety and Health (ES&H). Demonstrated commitment to a Zero Accident safety program.
· Must be computer-literate in word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications (e.g., Microsoft Teams, Access, & Maximo)
· Must be familiar with current industry quality standards.
· Must possess legal right to work in the US without sponsorship.
· Must be physically capable to conduct field inspections and participate in project walkdowns which require the following activities: extensive walking in and around a construction site, climbing ladders, climbing scaffolding, walking on elevated platforms, walking on uneven surfaces, climbing in very small and/or confined spaces, and lifting up to 40 lbs.
· Must be able to pass nuclear security screening requirements and be able to obtain and maintain unescorted access to a nuclear power facility.
Does this assignment have any physical requirements? Yes: walking, bending, climbing, prolonged time in field (exposed to outdoor elements – heat, rain, etc.), gravel and dirt walking areas.
Is this position supporting a Government Related Project? Yes
Does this position require unescorted access to the protected area of a nuclear plant? Yes