[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Duration: 18 months
Software Quality Assurance engineer needed for qualification of:
1. Information Management System (IMS) for Natrium ARDP project.
2. Electronic Document Management System (EDMS). Non-DOE project.
• Provide services related to the purpose, scope, design, development, qualification and
deployment of a project-related IMS and a business-wide EDMS. Such services to include assistance in assessing compliance with associated industry standards/practices and NRC requirements applicable to the software.
• Deliverables include documentation (Software Quality Assurance Plan, Software Requirements
Specification, Software Test Plan, etc.) that demonstrates software compliance with NRC Regulatory Guide 1.28 r5, Section C.3 and NQA-1-2015.
Qualifications / Requirements
Subject Matter Expertise in the following areas:
• Software quality assurance (SQA) as it relates to the nuclear power industry.
• US regulatory requirements for nuclear power plants, including NIRMA technical guides, ASME
NQA-1, NRC Regulatory Guides, etc.
• Nuclear industry standards related to SQA and information management, including, but not limited to EPRI, IAEA, IEEE, NIRMA, etc.
Additional Desired Characteristics
• 5+ years of SQA (software quality assurance) experience in the nuclear power industry
Empyrean Services is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other protected status