[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are looking for a Corrective Action Specialist / Program Coordinator (CAPCO) to work at our client's site in Bridgman, MI. This is a full-time, long-term contract assignment. In this position you will be responsible for assisting with activities and programs that contribute to improving nuclear safety, reliability and efficiency of plant operations, including the Corrective Action Program, CAP Performance Monitoring, Station Event Analysis and Trending, Operating Experience, Self-Assessment Programs, and Benchmarking. You are a candidate local to the area.Roles / Responsibilities
- Assist in activities associated with Continuous Improvement Programs, including accurate navigation of Corrective Action Program software, meeting coordination, program monitoring, procedure reviews and revisions, and information management.
- Complete Condition Evaluations and other lower-level corrective action program assignments; assist in the performance of Causal Evaluations, and other higher-level corrective action program assignments.
- Participate in self-assessments, benchmarking activities, and the development of training as assigned.
- Interface with applicable industry contacts through participation on conference calls, attendance at industry meetings, or establishing networking contacts at other stations.
- Assist in the update of performance Indicators and other information reports that are visible on a station level.
- Represent the department at Initial Screening Committee and Operating Experience Screening Committee meetings as needed, and process the items screened in the software subsequent to the meetings.
- Associate or Bachelor's degree or completion of a technical training program is preferred
- One (1) year of relevant nuclear plant experience, preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Experience with a Corrective Action Program software or equivalent program, preferred
- Be able to pass criminal background, drug/alcohol screen (including medical and recreational marijuana as well as CBD oil), and employment testing
- A local candidate to the area