[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Long-term 12-month contract within the nuclear field. The candidate will work on-site and provide CAD/ Designer and Drawing support to the station for developing design change drawing documents in support of plant modifications and maintaining the existing Design Configuration of the nuclear power plant
1. Working knowledge of CAD and demonstrated skill in applying applicable regulations, related codes, and standards related to specialty craft (e.g. Mechanical, Electrical, Structural, Instrumentation and Control) department needs.
2. Advanced skill in using CADD Microstation/AutoCAD software, FMS (File Management System), DocTop & DocEm, Passport, DMIS, and Maximo.
3. Willing to get into the field and perform hands-on walk-downs to assist in developing plant modifications and Project Drawings in support of the modification process.
4. Preference for Electrical drawing skills is desired
1. +5 years of experience with a focus on electrical designs
2. Preferred Education- Associates in Drafting or experience and demonstrated abilities in Drafting
Required Education- High School or GED
Previous nuclear plant/generation or related experience especially in Electrical and/or Instrumentation and Control is preferred.