[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
• Responsible for planning, organizing, coordinating and managing the project activities of assigned projects.
• Provides direction to project teams and/or group leaders to achieve project related activities.
• Monitors project performance against budget, overall progress against schedule, identifies other deviations from project plan and implements corrective action(s).
• Provides for project and/or group personnel administration, assigns personnel for key project positions and approves appointment of others.
• Provides input to, and approval of project budgets and schedules. Participates in division policy planning and development.
• Has wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and Laboratory objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
• Frequently contributes to the development of new theories and methods.
• Considered expert in field within the organization.
• Develops resolutions to complex problems that require the frequent use of creativity and where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
• Work is accomplished without considerable direction.
• May coordinate activities of other personnel.
• Exerts significant latitude in determining objectives of assignment, and determines the methods and procedures needed for new assignments.
Position requires thorough knowledge of all aspects of project management tools and techniques relating to all project activities.
• Responsible for managing, coordinating, and administering small, complex, multi function projects or studies that involve a single business line.
• Has experience in various project management activities such as planning, budgeting and performance measurement.
• For positions also serving as a Control Account Manager (CAM), advanced knowledge of and experience with project controls and/or project management, project budgets including cost estimating, cost control and cost analysis, project scheduling, implementation of corrective actions, developing and delivering detailed and accurate status reports and advanced knowledge of and experience with engineering functions and principles required to understand and successfully implement and monitor technical projects.
• Advanced knowledge of Earned Value Management System (EVMS) tools and processes.
Position typically requires a recognized degree in an engineering or scientific discipline, or specialized courses in project management, and/or fifteen (15) years of experience in two or more of the following functions: project management, engineering, construction, project controls and procurement work leading to a thorough understanding of the knowledge described above, or any combination of education and experience. Must be willing to work Swing and or Graveyard shifts. Covid Vaccine required, and able to obtain a Q-Clearance.