[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
System One has an immediate need for an Instrumentation & Controls Supervisor, Maintenance in Killona, LA. This is a direct hire opportunity at Waterford offering a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and relocation assistance (if applicable).
As the Instrumentation & Controls Supervisor, you will provide first-line supervision of full time and temporary I&C Maintenance personnel in a safe, productive manner, manages multiple and possibly conflicting priorities, and demonstrates proficiency in managing a multi-disciplined I&C Maintenance group (possibly including union and contractor oversight).
• Maintains an excellent understanding of the work management process. Must be able to function as a team leader.
• Demonstrates the ability to assist in the I&C Maintenance budget development and function within the budget. Has the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization, including representing the I&C Maintenance department at all meetings.
• Ensures assigned I&C Maintenance tasks are performed as safely and efficiently as possible. Proposes time saving tooling and work methods.
• Ensures all I&C Maintenance activities are performed within regulatory and procedural guidelines. Has the ability to manage I&C Maintenance personnel and resolve employee conflict or concerns. Interfaces with other sites to maximize resource sharing for I&C Maintenance.
• Interfaces with regulatory and industry representatives on behalf of station I&C activities. Communicates I&C Maintenance technical information, concepts, and ideas verbally and in writing. Participates in the shared resources program.
• Serves as a member of the Emergency Response Organization.
• High school diploma or equivalent work experience.
• At least 5 years of experience in the I&C Maintenance department.
• 5 years of experience in the related field. (B.S. in Engineering or related technical degree may be credited for 3 years of experience.)
• At least 1 year of experience at an operating nuclear plant.
• 2+ years of previous supervisory experience.
• Navy nuclear experience highly preferred.
• Technical understanding of nuclear generation principles and operation.