[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Job Function - Assisting on civil engineering projects needs for SFHP (Spent Fuel Handling Project) at the Naval Reactors Facility at INL.
We are seeking a mid-level Civil Engineer who has a strong construction background, along with experience writing white papers, interpreting building codes, writing change orders, and writing proposals. This position is located in Idaho Falls.
· Knowledge of IBC, IMS, UPC, NFPA, and AMSE is preferred
· 5 or more years of experience preferred
· Person already residing in Southeast Idaho is preferred
· Experience with DOE, Idaho National Laboratory, or Naval Reactors Facilities is preferred
· Bachelors of Science degree in Engineering
· U.S. Citizenship
· 3 or more years of experience