[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are looking for a few Plumbing Designers on the SRPPF project. The position details are below.
Senior Design Specialist
• Proficiency in computer aided design (CAD) with demonstrated experience with computer aided drafting applications to originate and produce drawings with minimum supervision. • 3D modeling experience required (S3D preferred).
• Read, interpret and generate design drawings with minimal input from a member of the engineering staff. Must have the ability to walk down field systems with minimal guidance, interpret field direction, generate minor design details, create new drawings, modify existing drawings, and direct junior drafters.
Education and Experience:
• Must have a minimum of an associates degree in a field related to the position and a minimum of 10 years progressive experience in drafting related to Engineering and Construction (nuclear preferred).
• Background and experience must include drafting/ designer experience in engineering fields, such as electrical, mechanical, structural, communications, architectural, fire protection or civil.
• Remote work requests will be evaluated. Onsite preferred.