[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
This position will serve as an Emergency Communications Systems Designer, providing support for a team of Emergency Communications Engineers.
• Provide CAD support in Microstation to develop and issue detailed design drawings for Emergency Communications designs.
• Provide database support for cabinets, panels, and field devices in a proprietary relational database.
• Provide Revit MEP modeling support to locate Emergency Communications equipment in a 3D model, place and tag library objects, and export plan and elevation drawings.
• 5+ years of cumulative relevant experience.
• Relevant experience with I&C, Auxiliary Systems, or Electrical modeling
• Associates Degree in CAD or Engineering Technology a plus, but not required.