[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Duties and Responsibilities
Provide technical support for NMSP Training Programs by developing and issuing training program descriptions for shift technical engineering. Additionally, provide advanced expertise and support to site operations to resolve very broad to abstract technical issues having division and/or site wide implications. Specific support provided may differ according to assignment but will generally include directing, planning, developing, implementing, and administering technical operations documents for related programs. Ensure developed documents are compliant with 4B Manual and DOE O 426.2
1. Incorporate technical data into proper material format and content requiring little or no corrections and with minimal supervision.
2. Complete and document required job task analysis.
3. Develop and obtain approvals for shift technical engineering training program description
4. Revise operations training program documents as applicable
A 40-hour work week is scheduled. SRNS utilizes various work schedules; including 5/8s (8 hours/day; five days per week), 4/10s (10 hours/day; four days per week), and a 9/80s (9 hours/day, five days on week A and 4 days on week B). Shift Rotational work hours (12 hr shifts) may be required. Work week excludes SRNS holidays. Each workday has a 30-minute lunch
Area Security Access:
A security clearance will not be required
• Demonstrated knowledge of DOE, SRNS, and SRS operating policies, rules, and regulations is preferred.
• Previous work experience in Engineering at Savannah River Site is preferred.
• Eight years training experience in nuclear operations engineering
• Some knowledge of DOE order 426.2
• Working experience in the design, development, and implementation of technical training programs documents
• Extensive knowledge of engineering training program documents.
• Previous work experience with DOE or operations training.
• Ability to develop technical (TPD) material
**Please submit your resume for review or contact our office for more details.
Pinnacle Specialty Group, Inc.