[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
JOB DESCRIPTION *
Subcontractor shall provide Project Control and Scheduling support services to the NNSA Capital Projects mission being performed by Savannah River Nuclear Solutions (SRNS), LLC. The primary focus of these support efforts shall provide assistance and support to the SRNS NNSA Capital Projects initiative by the valuation of the various project scopes, costs, schedules, and management plans and development of support procedures and processes for project integration interface with engineering and procurement.
Provide personnel for the design and integration of various processes to support the SRNS NNSA Capital Projects, Project Controls and Scheduling operations, including the following:
• Validate cost loading and data in assigned schedule scope.
• Complete cost reports and store on the server for PCE evaluation Support of NCP Project Planning Operations SOW-A0994-646043 NNSA Capital Projects Revision 0 Project Controls / Scheduler
• Create and maintain assigned parts of the PED schedule
• Create and distribute construction schedule reports • Analyze schedules to find errors
• Locate and correct schedule problems
• Provide monthly updated project schedules and reports to project management, project controls, and NNSA.
• Manage office schedules and coordinate deliverables and commitments
• Provide daily, weekly, and monthly project reports.
• Work with technical and project staff to develop schedules for planning and operational purposes, actively interfacing with all NNSA Capital Projects.
• Provide a monthly report to reflect opportunities to improve schedules, efficiencies, and project end dates.
• Prepare and distribute reports documenting the results of actions taken on behalf of NNSA Capital projects and reports.
• Prepare detailed work plans in P6 schedules on a monthly basis. All work shall be performed using SRNS systems/software
A 40-hour work week is scheduled. SRS utilizes various work schedules, including 5/8s (8 hours/day; five days per week), 4/10s (10 hours/day; four days per week), and a 9/80s (9 hours/day, five days on week A and 4 days on week B). Work week excludes SRNS holidays. Each workday has a 30-minute lunch.
The period of performance shall be for a period of one year from start date. The right to exercise two, one-year options is reserved by SRNS.
An active DOE clearance is not initially required to perform assigned duties. Candidate(s) must have the ability to obtain and maintain a DOE "Q" security clearance.