[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
This position will serve as a Fire Detection Designer, providing support for a team of Fire Alarm and Detection Engineers.
• Provide CAD support in Microstation to develop and issue detailed design drawings for Fire Alarm and Detection designs.
• Provide database support for cabinets, panels, and field devices in a proprietary relational database.
• Provide Revit MEP modeling support to locate Fire Alarm and Detection equipment in a 3D model, place and tag library objects, and export plan and elevation drawings.
• 5+ years of cumulative relevant experience.
• Relevant experience with I&C, Auxiliary Systems, or Electrical modeling
• Associate's Degree in CAD or Engineering Technology a plus, but not required.