[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for a Training Professional with the following qualifications:
Provide training support for Liquid Waste in the analysis, design, development, implementation and
evaluation of assigned instructional programs in accordance with approved Training Program
Descriptions and Training Plans. General responsibilities include:
1) Analyzing, assessing, extracting and converting training content from technical/administrative
documents or Subject Matters Experts into relevant instructional material meeting
2) Obtaining Drill Controller qualification within two months of employment and maintaining
qualification throughout contract period;
3) Obtaining OJT/JPM Instructor/Evaluator qualification within three months of employment
and maintaining qualification throughout contract period;
4) Obtaining Instructor qualifications in a designated Liquid Waste operating facility within six (6)
5) Presenting lesson materials at the instructional level or method established by Operations
and Training Management
Candidates shall have as a minimum:
1) an accredited High School diploma;
2) eight years of verifiable experience as a training professional in a nuclear environment;
3) demonstrated skill and understanding of the ADDIE process and working knowledge of DOE
Post -high school education is preferred, but not required. Consideration is given per DOE Order 426.2 guidelines.
1) Candidates having a baccalaureate degree in Training or Education that have courses in education or training that focus on instructional analysis, design, development, delivery and testing, as well as evaluation of training programs;
a. All other degrees will be considered granted the applicant has completed coursework specified above.
2) Candidates having expressed skills in the use of Microsoft® Office products (Word, Excel,
3) Candidates having demonstrated knowledge and experience developing e-learning products
using state-of- the-art software
4) Candidates having demonstrated specialized knowledge in the area of Waste Certification
and Hazardous Materials Management
5) Candidates having demonstrated knowledge and experience developing and conducting simulator
6) Candidates having previous training experience at the Savannah River Site and familiarization
with SRS Manual 4B requirements will also be highly considered.
A 40-hour work week is scheduled. Position will be on 4/10 schedule (10 hours/day; four days per
week), Work week excludes SRS holidays. Each workday has a 30-minute lunch.
Area Security Access
A security clearance is not required.
Estimated duration: The Period of Performance shall be for one (1) year from date of award with the option to extend for one (1) 1-year period.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.