[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Our Client, a Major Utility in SE USA, is looking to add a Project Manager to their Nuclear team in Jenkinsville SC. This person will be managing mechanical upgrades and new builds to their facility from initiation phase to close outs.
Location: V.C. Summer Nuclear Station - Bradham Blvd. and HWY 215 Jenkinsville SC USA 29065
Duration: 12 months
Pay: $60-70/hr + 1.5x OT + Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
per diem: $700 per week
mob/demob: $500 each way
Top Required Skills
1) Demonstrated experience with managing Mechanical projects at site from initiation phase (funding requests, starting projects), through Design, Execution (Field Implementation) and Closeout phases.
2) Demonstrated experience with Mechanical disciplines focused projects.
3) Experienced in following Station Processes and Project Management best practices to manage Projects.
4) Demonstrated experience with using Online and Outage processes to schedule projects.
5) Experience with using Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project)
6) Experience with reviewing P6 Project Schedules.
• What soft skill requirements do you have (team fit and personality requirements)?
o Strong verbal and written communication skills, including interpersonal, facilitation, and presentation capabilities
o Ability to lead, collaborate, or work effectively in a variety of teams, including multi-disciplinary teams
o Ability to work and develop rapport with all levels of management and staff.
• High Level Project Overview:
o Contractor will report through the Design Engineering organization assisting with the management of site projects from initiation to closeout phases. Will need to demonstrate knowledge and experience in project management, relevant technologies, and leadership in the assigned project areas. Should have strong team building skills, demonstrated skill and ability in effectively leading teams to achieve project goals and milestones. Ability to develop, manage and monitor project performance to ensure results meet project requirements and schedules. Ability to coordinate the resolution of technical problems and implement changes.
o Contractor will be expected to obtain unescorted access to the facility and will need to be able to comply with and complete all nuclear badging requirements.