[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for several Environmental Remediation Planners with the following qualifications:
* Provide technical support for the planning, implementation and closeout of RCRA Remediation projects, including development of work/implementation plans, Corrective Measures Evaluations, performance of environmental investigation, remediation, decommissioning and demolition, and required reporting.
* Using existing reports and plans develop, or help the project manager develop, an Investigation Work Plan or Field Implementation Plan, or equivalent.
* Under N3B direction provide field oversight of self-performed or subcontracted work including record keeping and maintaining chain of custody for samples.
* Mange, or provide input or quality assurance reviews of reports for completed investigations and remediation.
* Working with the Project Manager (PM) or Project Lead (PL), identify the scope of the assigned project.
* Evaluate the sites to be investigated and identify sufficient sampling so that if no contamination is found that nature and extent have been identified or additional sampling requirements would be minimal.
* Using existing reports and plans, develop an Investigation Work Plan or Field Implementation Plan, or equivalent.
* Research, develop, and/or provide technical input to Program and Project Plans including but not limited to waste management, quality assurance, execution, operations, and/or environmentally sensitive resources.
* Perform field walk downs as necessary to verify project documents are consistent with field conditions.
* Assist the PM and STR with updating and maintaining project documents.
* Provide field oversight of self-performed or subcontracted work including record keeping and maintaining chain of custody for samples.
* Provide input to reports for completed investigations and remediation.
* Provide quality assurance reviews of reports for completed investigations and remediation.
* This position required a BS Degree in a related field with 10-14 years of experience.
* Experience planning environmental investigation and remediation.
* Experience performing environmental investigation and remediation.
* Experience with managing the scope, cost and schedule of a project.
* Knowledge of and experience with New Mexico Environment (NMED) and Department of Energy (DOE) requirements and processes.
* Experience in the investigation and remediation of hazardous and radioactive wastes
* Ability to research historical documents and plans to determine the appropriate actions to meet NMED and DOE requirements for investigation and remediation.
* Ability to review analytical data and determine the appropriate course of action for investigation or remediation.
* Ability to communicate effectively with individuals and teams.
* Understanding of integrated work control practices.
Location: Remote, except for field work which will require site visits.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.