[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for a VOGTLE 1&2 PROJECT SCHEDULER with the following qualifications:
Project Scheduler- U1/U2 MFIVs, U1/U2 Polar Cranes, U1/U2 Dyers, DRMS, and other projects as needed
• Detail knowledge and usage of P6 for project lifecycle schedules.
• Knowledge of milestones and processes associated with nuclear plant project implementation.
• Excellent verbal and written communications with multiple levels of the organization.
• Office setting with plant site walkdowns.
• Requires unescorted access to the protected area of a nuclear plant.
• Candidate must be able to traverse safely and independently into plant environments, prolonged sitting may be required.
Estimated Start Date:
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.