[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Johnson Service Group is a nationally recognized professional staffing and recruiting firm that is currently looking for a contract Project Scheduler.
Project Scheduler- U1/U2 MFIVs, U1/U2 Polar Cranes, U1/U2 Dyers, DRMS, and other projects as needed 12/27/2022
Est. Start Date: 1/9/2023 Job Title: Project Scheduler Job Location (Site): V 1&2, Waynesboro, GA
Est. Assignment Duration: Duration 12 months
1. Describe work environment: Office
2. Desired Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities: Detail knowledge and usage of P6 for project lifecycle schedules. Knowledge of milestones and processes associated with nuclear plant project implementation. Excellent verbal and written communications with multiple levels of the organization.
3. Describe physical requirements: Candidate must be able to traverse safely and independently into plant environments, prolonged sitting may be required.
4. Is this position supporting a Government Related Project (Y/N)? N
5. Is unescorted access to a nuclear plant required (Y/N)? Y
Location: Waynesboro, GA
Please send me your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• ** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.