[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
BHI Energy is currently hiring Valve MOV Administrative Assistant for the 2023 Spring Outages.Nuclear experience is required. Qualified candidates may send resumes toJessica.email@example.comCOMPETENCIES: Design -- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models. Mathematics -- Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.Building and Construction -- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction or repair of vessels. Mechanical -- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.Production and Processing -- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods. Customer and Personal Service -- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction. Engineering and Technology -- Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services. Near Vision - The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).Oral Expression - The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.Written Comprehension - The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.Written Expression - The ability to communicate information and ideas in writing so others will understand.English Language - Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.WORK ENVIRONMENT: Workers will use appropriate personal protective equipment, which may include respirators, fall protection, safety glasses, hard hat, etc., as conditions warrant. Workers are required to use/wear the appropriate safety equipment for each applicable task and may establish requirements for the use of protective equipment by other work groups. Work locations may include being in the presence of "rotating equipment" and energized equipment. As such, workers must be cognizant of ensuring that the equipment is "under clearance" before working within machine guards or in proximity to energized components.PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- The essential functions of this position consist of spending long periods of time in the physical activities of standing, walking, climbing, lifting, carrying, twisting, kneeling, stooping, bending and crouching as required. This position also involves handling equipment ranging in weight from 1-100 lbs. Work may also be performed in adverse environmental conditions such as confined spaces, high temperature areas, and elevated heights. The prevailing physical demands this position is medium to heavy.
- Visual Acuity, balancing, stooping, reaching, walking, manual dexterity, grasping, feeling, hearing, talking
- Capacity to think, concentrate and focus for long periods of time
- Ability to read complex documents in the English language
- Capacity to reason and make sound decisions
- Ability to write complex documents in the English language
- Capacity to express thoughts orally.