[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
SUMMARY/OBJECTIVE: The Outage Coordinator will coordinate and schedule outages on the electrical transmission system for various line construction projects across the state of NH.
- Review transmission line and substation project schedules and coordinate transmission outages to minimize grid instability and maximize asset availability.
- Work closely with project management, transmission switching authority, and vendors to optimize the scheduling of outages to maximize the effective use of resources to minimize the length of outages and minimize removing the same assets from service multiple times
- Work with project management and vendors to develop contingency plans for emergency restoration of lines
- Develop and submit outage requests to the Transmission Switching Authority
- Attend project meetings regularly to drive outage coordination
- Meet regularly with representatives of the Transmission Switching Authority to review outage request issues and status
- Develop lessons learned and corrective actions from switching
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Seasoned, experienced outage coordinator who is adaptable, collaborative, conscientious, critical-thinking, outcome-driven, and professional
- Outage Coordinator with a minimum of 7-10 years' experience developing, reviewing and submitting Transmission system outage requests
- Skilled in use of the following tools; MS Scheduler or Primavera P6, Excel, Word and Power Point. Maximo is a plus.