[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for Work Planners with the following qualifications:
The Work Planner develops work packages in accordance with Integrated Safety Management System principles. The Planner will interface with all stakeholders and will ensure that appropriate Subject Matter Experts participate in the development and approval of work packages. The Planner will initiate and see to completion, any and all Job Hazard Analyses required for a work package. The Planner will identify tools and materials required for the safe execution of the work package and will coordinate with procure specialists to order any required materials / tools / equipment. The Planner will participate in the work screening process.
• Prepare technical work packages in accordance with Integrated Safety Management System guidance.
• Develops and implements predictive and preventive maintenance programs on new and existing equipment.
• Interface with work task requestor to fully define the scope of the work task.
• Serve as the Subject Matter Expert for complex maintenance activities or programs.
• Interface with other Subject Matter Experts to perform walk downs of the work task site.
• Initiate material / tool / equipment requests.
• Identify and initiate Lock Out / Tag Out (LOTO) procedures as necessary.
• Identify required resources for work task and coordinate with Maintenance to ensure resources have appropriate training and skills.
• Own the work package from initiation to close out, including following the work task as it is executed.
• Develops and prepares reports with the history and current status of maintenance.
• Expertise in conducting research, investigating and identifying alternative solutions to solve complex problems affecting facility maintenance and administration.
• Expert understanding of work hazards, safety practices, operating configuration
• Extensive knowledge of Integrated Safety Management Systems (ISMS) implementation, and OSHA requirements for safe work performance.
• Adapts procedures, tools and/or equipment to meet specialist needs.
• Demonstrated ability to perform duties and tasks that are varied and complex.
• Demonstrated ability to serve as a resource to others in the resolution of problems and issues.
• Expert level of language skills, mathematical skills, communication skills, reasoning ability and computer skills necessary to perform essential functions of the job.
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and outlook) required.
• Demonstrated ability to develop approaches for new or improved processes.
• Demonstrated ability to work with broad objectives, with latitude to determine the best way to accomplish tasks.
• Demonstrated ability to lead certain aspects of a task or project.
• Demonstrated ability complete and maintain all training and qualifications required for the position.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.