Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
K&M is seeking an experienced Power Plant Commissioning Engineer with experience in preparation of turnover packages and startup, commissioning, and testing of combined cycle power plants for a combined cycle power project in Jordan. The position requires a minimum of 15 years of field experience with progressively increased level of responsibilities performing and/or monitoring startup and commissioning activities for large combined cycle power projects. The purpose of the assignment will be to oversee preparation and perform review of startup and commissioning procedures prepared by the EPC Contractor and oversee startup and commissioning activities of the EPC Contractor on behalf of the project owner.
The Commissioning Engineer’s duties will include:
• Ensuring compliance with technical specifications and applicable standards
• Assisting in preparation and reviewing turnover packages, startup and commissioning procedures, and other documents developed by the EPC Contractor
• Overseeing startup and commissioning activities of the EPC Contractor
• Identifying and reporting problems and suggesting solutions
The candidate should have the following minimum qualifications:
• College degree in one of the relevant engineering disciplines (required)
• Minimum of 15 years of field experience in power plant startup and commissioning with special emphasis on combined cycle power plants
• International on-site field experience in developing countries
Please send your CV and a cover letter to:
231 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.