Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: Saudi Arabia
US Department of Defense Design-Build Projects in Saudi Arabia
Perini Management Services Inc., a division of TutorPerini (ranking 9th in the 2017 ENR 400 contractors list), is looking to staff upcoming projects for the US Department of Defense in Saudi Arabia. To that effect, PMSI is taking resumes from qualified Senior Project Managers.
Requirements are as listed below:
• US citizen.
• B.S. degree from a US University in Engineering or Architecture
• US Professional Registration (PE)
• A minimum of 10 years’ experience of project management on large scale projects.
• A minimum of five years’ construction experience with the US Department of Defense.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience overseas.
• Experience in Gulf Countries (especially in Saudi Arabia)
• Minimum commitment of 12 Months to the project.
202 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.