Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
• Responsible for the preparation of the required schedules and related documents in compliance with the provisions of OBO specifications.
• Responsible for Project coordination procedures throughout the construction period of the Contract.
• Work in close cooperation with the Contractor’s PM, superintendent, subcontractors, suppliers, and OBO’s management and scheduling support staff relative to the development and implementation of the Project Executive Schedule.
• Have experience as a construction project scheduler on at least two previous projects of comparable scope of work and of a value not less than 40MM.
• Currently possess an active U.S. Government Security Clearance
• Comprehensive knowledge of Primavera P6.
• 5 years previous OBO scheduling experience or similar.
298 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.