Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Provide overall on-site technical supervision and resource scheduling for the renovation of the U.S. Embassy Chancery Building in Montevideo, Uruguay.
TYPICAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Supervise construction effort to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule.
• Assume responsibility for planning, coordinating and supervising onsite functions (scheduling, subcontractor coordination, etc.).
• Assume responsibility for productivity of crafts and subcontractors, efficient use of materials & equipment, and contractual performance of the project.
• Provide technical assistance, i.e., interpretation of drawings, recommending construction methods and equipment, etc., as required.
• Assist project management in developing and implementing project procedures, working documents, standards, etc.
• Implement Site Specific Safety Plan.
• Coordinate with on-site OBO employees.
• Perform additional assignments per supervisor's direction.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Educational and experience includes:
• Ten years of supervisory field experience with large building renovation.
• Minimum of 10 years construction management and/or craft supervision experience in new building construction, historical renovations with experience in all construction disciplines.
• Knowledge, skills and experience with U.S. construction methods, techniques, and standards.
• Resume shall indicate area of expertise (e.g. civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, materials, finishes, etc.)
• Able to obtain and maintain government clearance.
• Fluency in Spanish required.
18 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.