Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
PMQS has an exciting opportunity for a Project Controls Specialist to work on a contract assignment in Slupsk, Poland. Project Controls Specialist will support the Capital Projects Group that performs large construction projects for multiple business sectors. This position will provide project planning, scheduling and project performance utilizing primavera P6.
Primary duties will be preparing and maintaining project schedules, performing earned value analysis, working with project managers to status schedules, provide what if schedule scenarios, time impact analysis and other project controls related activities as needed.
• Maintaining WBS and project coding structures
• Maintaining and cost loaded schedules for both design and construction related projects
• Conduct project performance analysis using earned value techniques
• Support reporting requirements for invoice submittals and monthly status reports
• Support to include schedule updates, reports, schedule analysis, and other Primavera supporting functions
• BS in Engineering, Construction Management, or other related discipline
• 10+ years project controls/cost-schedule experience
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
• Proficiency with Primavera
• Strong interpersonal skills, creative solution and problem-solving skills
• Minimum of 10 years related experience in managing large value contracts
• Experience of working on EPC projects
• Excellent organizational and planning skills, detail oriented
• Familiarity with construction contracts and documentation
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills for managing / assigning work tasks
• Ability to organize, plan, control, coordinate, and effectively manage cross-functional activities
• Experience with Project Controls Systems for integration of cost and schedule
• Knowledge of Project Controls Standards & Best Practices
• Experience in earned value management Best Practices
66 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.