Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United Arab Emirates
PMQS is currently looking for an experienced Senior Reactor Operator Instructor to work at Barakah Nuclear Power Plant in Abu Dhabi, UAE. If interested, please apply today!
The candidate will perform work in the operations training department to support the training and examination of Reactor Operator (RO) and Senior Reactor Operator (SRO) candidates, Shift Technical Advisors, and Shift Managers who will operate BNPP.
Operation Instructors/exam writers are needed to supplement the Barakah Nuclear Power Plant (BNPP) operation training department in the development and implementation of training and evaluation items including but not limited to the following: Developing classroom and simulator lesson plans and scenarios. Developing and administering Audit and Federal Authority of Nuclear Regulations (FANR) examinations.
Principal Activities and Responsibilities (based on background all or any could be required)
• Develop classroom Lesson plans
• Develop simulator training scenarios
• Develop Job Performance Measures for training purposes
• Develop written and operational periodic examination material
• Develop written and operational examination material for audit and FANR examinations in accordance with (IAW) station procedures. (similar to US NRC examinations)
• Execute the Systematic Approach to Training (SAT) process IAW station procedures and policies
• Present classroom lesson topics as defined by operations training program
• Present simulator and JPM lesson topics IAW operations training program
• Support periodic operational and written examinations
• Revise operations training material IAW approved station procedures and policies
• Support operations training administrative activities IAW approved procedures and policies
• Currently or previously qualified licensed or certified SRO
• Copies of degree/certificates
• Successful candidates will be required to pass a BNPP Senior Reactor Operator evaluation/examination associated with the work assignment.
Proficient in English and excellent in Microsoft Office skills
Supplier to provide qualification or evidence of the consultant/candidate technical skills
Consultant/candidate must be capable of obtaining security clearance to include unescorted site access to all required station locations.
97 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.