Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Provide on-site technical supervision for the coordination and installation of electrical systems in Montevideo, Uruguay.
TYPICAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Train, supervise and work alongside local electrician workforce.
• Supervising electrical work (scheduling, subcontractor coordination, etc.).
• Evaluate existing electrical systems, stage temporary and install new.
• Assume responsibility for productivity of local electrician and subcontractors including the efficient use of materials & equipment.
• Field coordinate with mechanical, structural, security and other trades for temporary and permanent work.
• Provide technical assistance, i.e., interpretation of drawings, recommending construction methods and equipment, etc., as required.
• Develop detailed bill of materials for phased overseas materials procurement.
• Manage, train and supervise local labor and subcontractors.
• Perform additional assignments per supervisor's direction.
• Develop phased solutions for maintaining power while renovating existing systems.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Educational and experience includes:
• 5-10 years of industrial/commercial/electrical experience.
• Experience with large complex electrical renovations.
• Knowledge, skills and experience with U.S. government construction specifications, techniques, and standards.
• Able to obtain and maintain a government clearance.
• Fluency in Spanish preferred.
119 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.