Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: Saudi Arabia
**ALL QUALIFIED CANDIDATES APPLY USING LINK BELOW**
PMQS is actively seeking 2 Mechanical and 1 Electrical Maintenance Instructors!
1. Utilizing technical documentation delivered by the Client, develop and provide discipline initial qualification training programs which meet the Systematic Approach to Training (SAT) standards and the ADDIE process.
2. Development of a selected training module to be delivered to the Client. This will include the instructor Power Point presentation to be delivered in the classroom, student text books, examination banks, On the Job Training (OJT) guides, and dynamic learning activity/exercise to apply knowledge taught where appropriate.
3. A complete Task to Training Matrix (TTM) will we constructed and populated in Vision data base or equivalent and able to produce Vertical Slice reports.
4. Given individuals training records of those trained at different locations, companies or countries, conduct training equivalency analysis and identify all Gap Training required.
5. Following development and approval of training programs, candidates will be mobilized to the UAE and be assigned to the training department at the Barakah Nuclear Power Plant site. The candidates will be seconded and receive work assignments from the BNPP training leadership.
Individual Qualifications Required:
1. Minimum of 5 years of experience developing formal classroom training in the area of commercial nuclear power or Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear facilities.
2. Minimum of 3 years of experience as qualified member of the line for respective training discipline. This requirement can be met with commercial nuclear, DOE or military experience.
3. Highly desired that individual has experience development of training programs to support startup and operation of new facilities.
4. Proficiency in working in Microsoft Office programs and multimedia typically used in developing training materials.
5. Preferred INPO Nuclear Instructor Certification.
Housing food transportation and medical insurance is included
ASAP - immediate deployment
Once selected mobilization within 3 to 4 weeks
Assignment duration - 12 to 24 months
547 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.