Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: Saudi Arabia
• Implement and maintain the approved Contractor Quality Control Plan.
• Develop understanding and strong working knowledge of company quality control program, company standards, procedures, codes, etc. required to perform assigned work.
• Review, comment upon and control project submittal process.
• Perform quality control inspections and witness tests to determine acceptability of work.
• Assist in maintaining work performance records, inspection records and other related items; assure correctness of all documents.
• Assist in preparation and implementation of quality control procedures, i.e., inspection instructions, control measuring and test equipment, etc.
• Participate in internal and/or external quality control audits.
• Assist in reviewing purchase documents to insure compliance with project quality control requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Candidate shall hold an engineering, architectural or construction management degree from an accredited university.
• Shall have a minimum five years of experience as CQC staff on U.S. DoD or DoS projects.
• Shall have a minimum ten years of on-site construction experience.
• Shall have a minimum two years of experience of CQC experience on design-build projects.
• Shall have completed the “Construction Quality Management for Contractors” course (USACE /NAVFAC).
• Position may require remote Life Support Area (LSA) Camp accommodations living
• Contract Position
123 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.